About

Im Paul Mainlen, I’m a 52 year old ex heavy weight  boxer from Durban South Africa. I spend 80% of  my life on natural bodybuilding and the other 20% with my wonderful wife Eileen and my two lovely daughters Sarah Jaye and Katie. I have entered many natural bodybuilding competitions and I have won silvers and bronze but I am aiming to get a gold next Summer. I will log all my improvments, techniques and inspirational things I find useful on my personal blog.

Advertisements

4 thoughts on “About

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s